Girl 'trapped in chair' in Millport

Published: 25 Oct 2012 10:000 comments

Fire officers came to the rescue of a three-year-old Millport girl whose head had become trapped in a CHAIR.

Share this image

This was reported as one of just 17 incidents which Strathclyde Fire Brigade attended across the North Coast ward during August and September.

A fire service spokesman told a recent meeting of the North Coast committee that they had also attended a grass fire in George Street, Millport.

FULL STORY IN THIS WEEK'S 'NEWS'

Jump to first paragraph.

Comments

Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.

Prefer not to register?
Usernames must be 6 - 15 characters. Registration only takes a few minutes. Registered users can also take part in competitions and other features of the site.