LARGS Thistle were knocked out of the West of Scotland Cup on Saturday by the holders after conceding three times in a rocky 12-minute period.

The Barrfields side had been ahead on the stroke of half-time courtesy of a spot-kick — but were undone by a robust Hurlford side who looked determined to hold on to their silverware.
Chances were at a premium for Largs in a first half which looked to be heading towards the interval goalless.
But on the 45th minute, midfielder Lewis Davidson broke into the box and was pulled down as he managed to get across his man as the referee pointed to the spot.
Stuart Faulds showed composure to put Largs on top going into the second half.
However, the East Ayrshire side came roaring back in second half.
McKenzie netted the equaliser on 50th minute after a good cross from the right and he hit a thumping volley into the ground and past Jamie McGowan from near the penalty spot.
The visitors speedily moved 2-1 up after an attack which was initiated down the opposite wing as Kerr supplied McKnight with a low bullet cross, and the forward sent the ball diagonally into the lower left hand corner.
And the second penalty of the game was awarded to The Ford as McGowan took down Love as he was leaping to head the ball and the referee had no hesitation with pointing to the spot.
Mullen blasted the spot-kick home on 62 minutes.
Simon McBryde and Davidson received yellow cards as the game had a general stop start nature with both dug-outs getting frustrated.
There was still drama as Hurlford manager Darren Henderson was sent off on the 80th minute.
George Sewell replaced the injured Sean McLeod during the game, while Alan Frizzell also came off the bench for Blair Devine, as Largs looked to try and get back into this game.
It was a disappointing exit from the West for Largs who will be looking for a big improvement for their trip to Clydebank in the last remaining cup open to them in the South of Scotland 
LARGS THISTLE: McGowan, Hughes, Devine, McGoldrick, McCreath, Faulds, McLeod, McBryde, Ramsay, Lewis, Davidson. Subs: Frizzell, Nimmo, Thompson, Sewell, Walker (GK).