Arbroath Victoria 0 Largs Thistle 9

Largs Thistle ran riot in the north east of Scotland as they cruised to their biggest victory since 1984 in any competition.
Arbroath is a town famous for its smokies but it was the town's junior side which was well and truly gutted by a Thistle side breezing with confidence right now.
A goal after 40 seconds set the tone for this Macron Scottish Cup 2nd round mismatch, and amazingly Thistle hit three goals in a whirlwind opening six minutes.
It quickly became apparent that this was going to be a very long afternoon for the home team.
Thistle who had hit a magnificent seven against Irvine Meadow the week before were in no mood to be charitable.
A first half hat-trick from Kevin Struthers helped ease Largs to a comfortable 6-0 half time lead at little Ogilvy Park.
The Thistle top scorer netted after reacting quickly to knock home Scott Adams' assist, before adding another on four minutes.
On this occasion, he broke clear and prodded the ball past the outrushing keeper.
Scott Adam tapped home for number three on six minutes after good work by Graham Muir out on the right byeline as Largs racked up an incredible early score.
It was 4-0 on 14 minutes as defender Nicky Jamieson smashed in a shot off the underside of the crossbar from eight yards.
Scott Adam clipped the crossbar and Paul Harkins twice went close as Largs continued to dominate. An Adams header also caught the crossbar as Thistle swarmed forward at every opportunity. 
Ben Black scored a silky individual effort on 38 minutes before Struthers scored his hat trick on 42 minutes rounding off a fine team move involving Harkins and Faulds to head home. 
Super Struthers has now scored 14 goals this term which is an incredible achievement in itself, when you consider that is practically a quarter of the tally he has scored since signing for the club in 2010 (59 goals in total).
Martin Orr made it a super seven on 65 minutes with an accomplished finish.
Joe Knowles entered the fray to replace Scott Adam, while Gary Fleming also came off the bench to replace Harkins, and John Carter replaced Struthers.
Black on the left wing fashioned another good opportunity as Carter had a simple chance to head home for 8-0 on 75 minutes.
Largs made it nine on 87 minutes as Carter sent home a diagonal effort.
The referee blew for full-time not long afterwards to save Arbroath's blushes as double figures seemed inevitable.
Largs were head and shoulders above an Arbroath team in every department, and barely got out of first gear as the match felt more like a training exercise rather than a fully blown cup tie.
However, it would have been easy for Thistle just to take their foot of the gas but they kept their momentum throughout.
Incredibly, Largs have now amassed 25 goals in the space of four fixtures, and have now recorded one of their biggest wins in any competition in the modern era. Thistle beat Maybole 12-2 in the old Ayrshire 2nd division in the early 80s, but there was no chance of Arbroath breaching the visiting defence on Saturday.
This was a rewarding day out for the supporters who have endured some long Scottish Cup journeys to Livingston and Sauchie in recent seasons without reward. 
There is undeniably a palpable confidence about this Largs team who are really on the crest of a wave.
Whisper it but it is now 25 years ago since Largs embarked on their Scottish Cup winning season. Could history repeat itself a quarter of a century later?
It might be time to dust down the Thistle flags, banners, and gold and black balloons as there is certainly a lot more swashbuckling play to come from this entertaining Largs Thistle side.
Thistle: Graham, Orr, McMaster, Gilbride, Jamieson, Faulds, Muir, Harkins, Struthers, Adam, Black. Subs: Docherty, Fleming, Knowles, Carter.