Largs Thistle 2 Glenafton Athletic 1

Thistle scored twice in a minute in a dramatic second half finish to prevent Glenafton ending Thistle's long unbeaten run at Barrfields Park in a gripping finale to this Premier encounter.
It was an important victory for Stuart Davidson's side who are unbeaten at home since August, but it looked like Glens were going to inflict a rare home defeat on Largs after David Winters' 75th minute strike.
Glens sub David Winters was not to be denied when Largs keeper Farrell could only parry a dangerous cross from the right hand side on 75 minutes straight into the path of the wily striker.
Winters made no mistake from five yards out and suddenly Thistle's long unbeaten home record was under threat.
The equaliser was something special as Thistle won a free-kick on the edge of the area after Ben Black was impeded after another dangerous run.
Martin Orr surprised everyone to score a rare goal by sending in a low free kick under the wall as the ball was drilled into the bottom left corner of the net on 78 minutes.
Thistle won possession almost immediately from Glens kicking off, and clearly had the bit between their teeth, as they drove forward once more on the Glenafton goal.
Black was involved in sending over a low cross and Ross George appeared to be taken down in the box as Thistle were awarded a spot-kick on 79 minutes which was coolly dispatched by sub Scott Adam for goal number 18 of the season. 
It sent the Thistle fans into raptures and the quick turnaround cementing Thistle's victory as Glens started to lose the plot and Frye was given an immediate ordering off after chopping down Black on the run towards the penalty box.
The resultant free kick saw sub Kevin Struthers sent a curling effort around the wall requiring an excellent diving stop by Burns to push the ball around the post.
Largs showed some real character to dig out a victory.
Glenafton moved down to fifth spot following the defeat, while Largs cemented seventh position in the league which is a pretty good return for the first season back in the Premier, and keeps them in final fettle for the Scottish Cup final on 2 June.

Largs: Farrell, Orr, Little, Jamieson, Sewell, Faulds, Fleming, Muir, Carter, McKie, Black. Subs: Struthers, Carter, George, Lundy (GK), Begley.
Glenafton: Burns. McAusland, Cairns, Menzies, McChesney, Frye, Orsi, Marlow, McCann, Park, Murphy. Subs: Winters, Cummins, Potter. 
Pictures: John Keachie.
Next Game: Premier Division, Troon (H), Saturday 25 May, 2pm kick-off.