With it being the Largs Thistle Scottish Cup 25th anniversary dinner this evening, Thistle legend George Wall looks back at an amazing season.

I thought the hardest game we played was away to Hermes in the 1st round.

It was a real back to the wall display. We had a man sent off but we walked away with a 2-1 victory.
Next round v St Anthony's and we only managed a draw thanks to a late equaliser from Archie Halley.
We really destroyed St Anthony's 6-1 in the replay.
In the next round against Lochore Welfare I was sub, John Crawford had them watched and put Jackie Rafferty in midfield. 
They were the big name at the time in their region but we destroyed them, total football and yours truly scored in the 6-0 victory. 
The game v Hall Russell at Barrfields was really a game of two halves, we moved towards a seemingly comfortable 3-0 lead with the wind at out back.
Hall Russell pulled it back to 3-3 with the weather on their side in the second 45. The replay was an easy 3-0 victory.
Next up it was Pollok in the quarters with them being favourites.
With the experience of three years earlier having beaten them in the same round of the West we held no fears.
What a display from the team being down to 10 men. Again they delivered in style, winning 2-1 at Newlandsfield Park.
Next up was Kilwinning in the semi at Somerset on a Friday night under the lights - see celebration picture above.
Kilwinning only thought they had to turn up and win - that was a big mistake on their part. 
Before the game we trained at Inverclyde and assistant manager Ossie Findlay put me through a fitness test. 
I managed to get through it with the help of painkillers and a determination to be available.
Everyone by now will have heard about us arriving late to the ground because of the old bus and traffic. 
I am convinced that journey was one of the reasons we were so focused that night, the bus was “jumping” by the time we got there and the singing continued as we went on the park.
The other semi was Arthurlie v Glenafton - most of the team went to watch that game. No matter who won that night we were confident of winning the final . Not an over confidence but just a knowledge we were the better team.
In between all the Scottish focus and publicity there was league games to play and we wanted to win it and get promoted.
On the day of the final we trained at Love Street, had lunch there and then travelled onto Ibrox. We had the home dressing room due to Taffy getting there early, well done Taffy Dicks.
Thinking on it now the team were stress free and focused, no one with nerves and no one worried about the game.
We deserved to win, it should have been more than one goal, for me it was one of the most exciting finals in years and for years after. 
The celebrations in Largs on that Sunday were outstanding, never to be forgotten and I thank the people of Largs for the reception they gave us and I know I speak for the rest of the players when I say that. 
I only hope we see it again.
Barclay Feeney recently said to me that we were a “unique bunch”. 
I agree.