Largs Thistle 1 Kilwinning Rangers 2

It was going to take something special to stop Thistle's exciting new generation as they pushed the league leaders all the way, and so it proved as ex-Largs winger Alex McWaters scored a dramatic winner.
Remarkably, the veteran was midfielder Simon McBryde at 25 as the young bucks showed plenty of promise against Kilwinning.
With illness and injury ruling out Scott Adam from the starting line-up, and Paul Harkins, it was a bold move by the management to go with such a young side but in reality they had no other choice.
Craig Forbes was also missing because of a back injury while Morton on-loan signings Kieran Brophy and Ben Eardley were restored to the youthful line-up.
The turning point came when Laurie McMaster was red carded for his second bookable offence in the second half, but up until then, Thistle were looking good value for their lead.
Thistle deserve great credit for their fearless endeavour in a contest which was one of the few to escape the frost in the West Region.
As a result of passing the 10.15am pitch inspection, there was a bumper crowd, and although bitterly cold, the sunshine meant that Thistle were positively glowing in the first hour.
Largs are one of only three teams to have overcome Buffs this season so Kilwinning knew they were in for a challenge and opened on the front foot.
Garry Fleming cued up Carlo Monti and his curling cross was headed well wide by the Ben Lewis who was in a great position on two minutes. It was an early let-off for Thistle.
Alister McColm then glanced a good header wide after being cued up by a danger cross from McWaters' boot.
Ben Black blazed down the left wing and sent over a dangerous effort which gave Kilwinning keeper David Markey problems as he lost the ball in the bright sunshine before it was hastily cleared by defenders.
Will Sewell zipped to the right byeline before delivering a high ball to the near post for Stuart Faulds who couldn't direct his header on target.
Midway through the first half, McMaster picked up a yellow card after impeding McColm's burst down the right flank, and it was to prove significant.
McColm's neat turn and volley at the edge of the area was lashed wide of the right post as Buffs again went close, but Largs kept pushing at the other end and scored the opener on 42 minutes.
A stumble by the keeper didn't help matters for Kilwinning as McBryde's short cross found Sewell who rose above the defenders to send a cushioned header into the top left corner of the net from eight yards.
Sewell had an early half chance after the interval while Garry Fleming sent a trailblazer past the post at the other end. 
A good opportunity presented itself to McIntyre on the right as he raced through on goal but couldn't get a clean connection and the chance was blocked by a relieved Kilwinning defender.
The game turned on its head on 66 minutes as McMaster saw red for his second bookable challenge out on the right wing as a free kick was awarded and Monti hit a deep ball into the Thistle penalty area.
Substitute Michael Hewitt bundled the ball home at the far post but it was an untidy goal from a Thistle perspective which undid all their hard work.
Kilwinning immediately had their tails up as they searched for a winner and their one man advantage was used to the full as Thistle were now very much on the backfoot.
It was going to take something special from Kilwinning to wrestle this encounter away from Largs, and so it proved.
The winning goal was a superb strike by McWaters who returned to haunt Thistle as he drilled the ball into the roof of the net from 18 yards on 74 minutes after a flowing move.
Sub Dean Agnew had a late chance to add some icing to the cake for Kilwinning but slammed a diagonal effort inches wide of the left post.
Thistle brought on the subs for the final phases with Scott Adam, 17 year old Jack Louden and Jamie McKenna all featuring in the finale.
Black weaved his way to the byeline on the right but his bullet cross across the face of goal had no takers as Largs numerical disadvantage meant that Adam who ordinarily would have been in the box to finish off was involved in the build-up to the move.
Deep in stoppage time McKenna had a late opening down the right but his cross come shot was blocked and cleared to safety.
Thistle deserve great credit for nearly toppling the league leaders but the dismissal changed the game and Kilwinning showed their title credentials by turning the game on its head and worked hard for their narrow victory at a ground where their efforts had proved fruitless up until now.
Largs: McGowan, Eardley, McMaster, Sewell, Love, Faulds, Brophy, McBryde, Sewell, MacIntyre, Black. Subs: Louden, Adam, McKenna, George, Lundy (GK)
Pics: John Keachie
Next Game: Saturday 7 December, Premier Division - Hurlford United v Largs, 1.45pm kick-off, Blair Park.