Largs Thistle 2 Clydebank 3

Former striker Nicky Little returned to haunt Thistle with a deadly double including a late winner to clinch all three points in a dramatic see-saw encounter at Barrfields
Largs appeared to be in the ascendancy as they moved 2-1 up early in the second half but Bankies refused to buckle and stormed back.
Winger Ben Black and roving wing-back Laurie McMaster were restored to the side after injury while Jamie Lydon filled in again at centre defence in his last game as trialist.
There was a fitting minute's applause in memory of Largs Thistle Honorary President Colin Weir whose financial investment secured the £700,000 synthetic surface which has been such an incredible resource for the Largs Thistle Community Club in past, present and in future.

With a heavy downpour in the morning, it could be argued that the 3G pitch ensured that the game went ahead.
Conditions were still tricky at times as Thistle midfielder Stuart Faulds quickly discovered.
Clydebank had the first opportunity of the game on six minutes as Faulds slipped allowing Paul Hewitt space to supply the onrushing Little who curved his shot just wide of the left post. It was an uncharacteristic miss from the sharp shooter.
Black's pace was causing Bankies problems and he feinted his way past two or three challenges before being fouled just outside the 'D' on 12 minutes.
Blair McIntyre's free kick rocketed off the wall as the ball spun in the air and landed at McMaster's feet at the left and he quickly launched a deep cross into the box.
The high ball was parried by Bankies keeper Scott Morrison and ricocheted off a defender's back requiring Chris Black to clear off the line for the visitors.
It was turning out to be an fast, frenetic and open encounter. 
Lydon headed over from a good opening for Largs as Craig Holmes fired in a long range diagonal effort which was saved by Thistle's Jamie McGowan.
But as the first half wore on there was a sense that Clydebank were gaining the upper hand as midfielder Liam Rowan launched a 22 yarder off the crossbar.
And the visitors took the lead as Little spied an opening in the box after a good curling cross from Cammy McClair on the right, and he quickly sidestepped a defender to slot past the outrushing McGowan to make it 1-0.
Thistle equalised shortly afterwards in style as McMaster's good running down the left hand side resulted in a quick assist for the onrushing Scott Adam who lashed home on the angle for a terrific finish into the bottom right hand corner, making it his 17th goal of the season.
Largs moved ahead two minutes after the interval after Black's trickery on the wing and cross found McIntyre in space to drill the ball home to send the Thistle fans into raptures.
At the other end Ross Love made a terrific challenge to deny Little who was lurking with intent and nearly galloped through to level - the young defender who only turned 18 recently has grown as the season has moved on.
Clydebank did equalise though on 70 minutes and it was a top drawer strike from McClair who found space on the right wing and fired in a magnificent drive which flew into the top left corner of the net despite McGowan and a defender's effort to try and get to it.
Love was victim to a sore challenge and was writhing with pain as he had to be taken off following the foul which incensed Largs.
There was further drama though on 85 minutes when Little again blazed through on goal after capitalising on a high ball.
The marksman showed his composure to coolly dispatch the ball past McGowan and raced over to celebrate with the big Clydebank support who roared their approval.
Jamie McKenna and Kieran Brophy both came on as they tried to search for a late equaliser but Clydebank shut up shop and saw the game out to gain revenge for Thistle's win through in Yoker earlier this season.
It was a difficult way to finish the game after the second half promised so much - it is rare to see Largs lose at home from such a promising position and Bankies celebrated the win as if they had won the league.
As for Thistle, it was a bitter pill to swallow and although Clydebank deserve credit for turning this game round in difficult circumstances, it was frustrating to lose a defender to injury which unsettled the backline.
The result shouldn't detract from what has been a good season so far although Thistle have taken a dip in recent weeks with only the victory against Cumnock being the only bright spot since mid-November.
Much hard work is required at the start of the new year with a lot of away games to be played in 2020, and of course Thistle's last cup tournament with a tough looking winner takes all clash at Glenafton on the cards.
LARGS: McGowan, Sewell, McMaster, Lydon, Love, Faulds, Forbes, MacIntyre, Adam, McBryde, Black. Subs: Brophy, Loudon, McKenna, Harkins, Trialist.
Pics: Charlie Gilmour
Next Game. Saturday January 4 - Premier Division - Largs Thistle V Rutherglen, 1.45pm kick-off.