Largs Thistle manager Stuart Davidson has been keeping in touch with supporters during the lockdown to keep spirits high as hopes that football will return later this year with the roll-out of vaccines.

Stuart regularly keeps in touch with the 'Jack and Victor' of Largs Thistle - Pat Rall and Tommy Scouller - and has also messaged Thistle's East Coast super fan Graeme Swanson.
He said: "With there being no football around at the moment, and stadiums closed to supporters, it has been particularly challenging for the fans.
"Old Tommy and Pat have been great to me ever since I got involved at the club and they get on well with my family.

Largs and Millport Weekly News:
"I last spoke to them on Sunday to see how they were getting on and talk football with them and it is interesting to hear their stories and good to keep in contact.
"At the end of the day, their lives revolve around football at the weekends normally and would come down to Barrfields without a worry in the world. Unfortunately, the pandemic came along nearly a year ago and changed all that.
"It is good to keep in regular contact with them to keep them going, and they keep me going too with all their anecdotes and good laughs that we have. 
"You feel for these guys as they love Largs Thistle and it is a big part of their lives and it is taken away from them just now.
"I can't wait for them to be back and shouting at the opposition as they have a reputation to keep up as the Jack and Victor of Barrfields! You do miss them!"
And the Thistle gaffer has also kept in touch with 'Swanny' - Graeme Swanson who regularly travels through to Largs games home and away from the east coast.

Largs and Millport Weekly News:
Davidson said: "It is some sacrifice that Graeme makes to get to games - he has travelled by planes, trains and automobiles and he loves Thistle and promotes the club wherever he goes and on social media. He loves to tell everyone about his train journeys to get here and he is another I can't wait to see back at Barrfields."
Largs had their last home win before the pandemic one year ago this week after they beat Troon 3-0 at Barrfields after a convincing second half display.
Davidson said: "It is hard to believe it is a year ago - when we initially locked down last March we didn't think it would be as long as it was.
"To think it is practically a year since normality is pretty weird - in the great scheme of things we still don't know when we are going to back and when supporters are going to be allowed in stadiums so that is why I like to keep in touch with them and keep them motivated and hopefully with the vaccines coming it won't be too long.
"It just depends on when we start the league back and the government say it is safe - it would be nice to get back to football without any interruptions and at least we can now see light at the end of the tunnel."
Tommy Scouller, 86, said he was very grateful to Stuart Davidson for keeping in touch.
He said: "It is really hard seeing empty stadiums! Arnie phones me and keeps me up to date.
"We get on well together and it is good to hear about the latest developments with the team.
"Stuart and his family always look out for me and it means a lot.
"I also receive phone calls from the Sewell brothers - Will and George - they are both good boys. They come and ask if I want messages and that is good that folk went to help you - I would be doing the same if I was younger.
"Football is a big part of my life so it is a big miss. 

Largs and Millport Weekly News:
"I received my first jab at the Brooksby Medical Centre in Largs last week - it was all very professional and they were brilliant and it was all very well organised- I didn't feel a thing!
Tommy said: "I am steeped in football - I played for Greenock Juniors in the 1960s but missed out in the final against St Andrew's which we lost due to injury.
"My dad played for Ashfield and I remember doing up the boots and blowing up the balls during the Second World War.
"I played for Possil YMCA at U14s, U16s and U18s, and played four times for Scottish Young Men's Christian Association when I was 18.
And when I was in the army I won the Cyprus medal - I was played for two years in the Battalion Light Infantry - and we beat RAF Nicosea 1-0, I was going through to score and was pulled down and got a penalty!
"I really miss the football but hopefully with all the vaccines being rolled out we can get back to enjoying football out in the open air again. I can't wait!"